COMMERCIAL DRAINAGE EXPERTS IN SUSSEX
Commercial drainage services
We know how frustrating a blocked drain can be and the impacts of this on your business. We understand that it’s vital you get such a blockage solved discretely, right away and with the minimum of fuss.
247 Drainage Ltd has expert engineers on stand by and vans fully equipped ready to deal with any drainage blockage you may be experiencing.
Whether you run a hotel, bar or restaurant we specialize in dealing with all commercial blocked kitchen, bathroom and sewer drains
Drain & sewer CCTV surveying
247 Drainage Ltd uses state of the art CCTV survey equipment to ensure we can deliver highly effective inspection of your drains and sewers.
If you already have a drainage malfunction or are simply keen to avoid a drainage problem in the future, our CCTV drain or sewer survey will give you a quick and insightful look at the condition of your underground drains.
State of the art equipment
We use remotely-controlled specialist CCTV camera systems and software to relay images to a mobile unit so that a 247 Drainage Ltd technician can assess the structural condition and integrity of the drain or sewer pipe.
We are then able to show you live camera footage of any drainage pipe damages or blockages we find. Having a CCTV drainage inspection from us causes absolutely no disruption to your property or the environment.
Do You Need Help ?
Call Us Now On
247 DRAINAGE STANDARDS
SOLVING ANY DRAINAGE FAILURE
Waste water can be halted from draining away by oils or fats poured down sinks, alien objects, earth, dirt or vegetation washed into gullies. Sometimes more serious structural failures can occur to your drains from subsidence, collapse from building settling or tree roots breaking the drainage pipe apart. With all the years experience and expertise the 247 Drainage engineers have you can relax knowing we can solve any drainage failure.
TRAINED AND PREPARED
247 Drainage engineers are available 24 hours and 7 days per week. They are also trained and retrained to the highest standards so we can guarantee you get the best result. All our vans are also equipped with state of the art machinery and technology so that we are ready. Whether the drain requires jet cleaning, rod work or CCTV exploration, we’re set to win every time.
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
At 247 Drainage we don’t believe in over charging or charging for work that isn’t required. For this reason we don’t impose any call out fees and if we can’t solve the problem then you don’t pay. Further more we have a simple pricing structure so we can give you a free quotation over the phone and if you are not completely happy with our service well give you your money back.
YOUR SAFETY IS VITAL
You and your family’s safety is vital to us so our engineers are trained to minimize the health risks associated with carrying out drainage works. Back splash from jetting is controlled, when required areas are cordoned off and we thoroughly sanitize any effected areas. Above all we only tackle a drain blockage once our strict safety checks are passed.
Information about Brighton.
- 247 Drainage is proud to offer Commercial Drainage services in Brighton, a large town located in East Sussex in South East England.
- Brighton, Sussex is a part of the Unitary Authority of the City of Brighton and Hove which forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home including 247 Drainage.
- Brighton used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- Commonly used nicknames include Blightey & Brighthelmstone.
- Over the years Brighton has assimilated villages and a number of settlements including Aldrington, Hangleton, Old Steine, Bevendean, Hangleton, Brunswick, Coldean and Black Rock.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of 247 Drainage's Commercial Drainage service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of 247 Drainage in Brighton, Sussex are comprised of Patcham, Ovingdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea and Saltdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove's outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last but not least 247 Drainage's Commercial Drainage services cover the Brighton Municipality including Bear Road area, Brighton Marina and Stanmer.
- Brighton comes under the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are famous through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen's Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Connecting Brighton to other major populations are the A23 road and A27 road.
- Bordering to the West of town of Brighton and Hove is Sompting, Worthing, Southwick, Shoreham, Littlehampton and Lancing.
- Bordering on the East of the City of Brighton is Lewes, Peacehaven and Burgess Hill.
There is a mobile optimised version of this page: View AMP Version